thinky thinks on philosophy
Here are my reflective considerations on, my ways of looking at, several philosophical issues.
- active family resemblance
- the big philosophical questions
- our massively multitasking mind
- fuzzy words
- our words are fluid due to active family resemblance
- how can words have connotations?
- why or how can we stop using a word?
- the world cannot be conceptualized
- the earth metaphor
- has this not been said? it
- to Wittgenstein... and beyond
- one beginning
- our massive world
- human ignorance
- contexts and contextualizing
- a new theory of knowledges
- the myth of the unitary understandings